The Smart Woman's Guide
to Giving Birth
Preparation for Mind, Body and Birth Partners
for people short on time and attention span
2020 taught us that it has never been more important to understand how to make birth easier, more relaxed and even enjoyable.
And... what you may not realise yet is that the experience we have at birth is also rich with situations that result in persistent patterns of behaviour throughout our lives - for us and for our children.
If you're feeling under prepared for giving birth or you really want a natural birth and you want to feel ready in double quick time then this is the online course for you.
Hi, I'm Marie Taylor, mum of two, mindset coach and birth doula. After experiencing a huge difference between the births of my first and second sons, I realised there was so much more I wish I'd known first time around.
"in 2020 the 42 things I wish I'd known became even more important"
With no family nearby to offer support and a career-minded head on my shoulders I was unknowingly missing knowledge and strategies that help increase the likelihood of you having a natural birth that is calm, relaxed and triumphant.
As I studied birth in more depth and married it with what I already knew about mindset and how to change the patterns of your thoughts sharing the 42 things I wish I'd known became even more important.
So I wrote it all down and put it in a book. Then I put it online for you here.
Your mind is like a map that unfolds as life does, so it begins at birth. People who have come to me for life coaching since 2003 have ALL made changes to the way they think so that they can change the results they see in their lives. So when I was wondering how best help people I realised that the best place is to start at the beginning; at birth. The experience we have at that moment is rich with situations that result in persistent consequences and patterns of behaviour we run during the whole of our lives. Plus! Because each baby and birth is different, there is more to learn each and every time you do it.
What you get
- Practical, concise video classes organised in sections for mind, body and birth partner preparation.
- 2 classes that lay the foundations for a holistic approach to preparing for birth
- 6 subject areas each containing 7 key techniques or nuggets of wisdom
And the best part?
You can watch all the videos back to back in under 2 hours 25 minutes.
If you have more time than that there are exercises in there too as well as techniques you and your birth partner will want to practise before the big day arrives.
What you will learn:
You'll learn what makes a real difference when giving birth.
It uniquely includes:
- The six areas that will assist you to create a positive birth experience.
- Seven things in each area that aren't pieced together in any other birth preparation class.
That is FORTY TWO nuggets of wisdom:
- Practical techniques to help you overcome obstacles and remove them in advance
- Signposts that shorten your learning curve so you can feel ready in double quick time.
And to make it EVEN better:
- I've stripped out the padding and the fluff so you can complete the videos and learn everything
- IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS
- giving you more time to IMPLEMENT and PRACTISE the new skills you learn.
Still not sure?
If you want to understand more detail about the journey we're going to take you on, you can get a list of all 42 things I wish I'd known about giving birth PLUS the first three questions in the foundation class FOR FREE.
Where can you find this?
Just pop over to Amazon and read the "look inside" section, the modules of this online course follows the order of contents from the book. It's all there, go and have a look before you decide to buy it.